London to Hong Kong Overland (mostly)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

This is it...

Well, here we go. Tomorrow at 430 am I'm leaving for Boston Logan International for the beginning of my odyssey. I am a little nervous right now, but I figure that will go away once I'm on the plane headed to London. I've been over all my lists several times and really feel that I've made all the preparations that are necessary and that's its time to kick back, relax, and enjoy the ride.

I made plans to meet up with my dad in London this saturday after his original trip was pushed back a week. He'll be landing on Saturday evening and then meeting me at his hotel. We'll probably end up going to a pub in or near the hotel depending on what's around.

Everythings packed up and ready to go, now I just need to get some sleep.

G'night,
Andrew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home